Food information is much broader than food labels and includes everything that is said about a product in a commercial context (for the purposes of selling or promoting the sale of the product). Examples include:
- social media posts made by the business
- social media posts made by others and re-published or linked to in some way by the business
- printed adverts (magazines, posters, etc)
- radio and television adverts
- paid ‘advertorials’ (where someone is employed to write a review and in doing so makes claims about the product).
- ‘paid’ includes consideration by other means (free product etc)